- Banger Alert!!! Mr Kurt Of Rockcity Empire Finally Drops “Catalyst”
- Mr Eazi’s Accra To Lagos Tops Uk iTunes World Music Chart
- Download: Cabum’s Diss Song “Am High” Is A Master Piece Beyond Perfection
- Download: Mr Eazi ft Medikal – Tilapia (Prod. By Del B)
- 2017 Northern Entertainment Awards (NEA) Launched In Upper East
- Listen And Download : Khal Godsped- Public Enemy
- Check Out Why Sarkodie Might Just Be The Most Stingiest Celebrity
- Khal Godsped Is Back With A New Banger To Be Released Today
- Listen:Nigerian Fast Rising Singer K-Dollar Drops “As I They Pray”
- WTF !! Usher Leaks Wife’s Nude Pic Online
Mensa Otabil ranks 2016 Most Influential Pastor on Social Media
- Updated: January 31, 2017
Founder and General Overseer of the International Central Gospel Church, Dr. Mensa Otabil has being ranked the 2016 Most Influential Pastor on Social Media according to the 2016 Ghana Social Media Report.
Pastor Mensa Otabil who also doubles as a motivational speaker, gained 141,186 new followers from across Facebook and Twitter, social media platforms used in the 2016 ranking.
Following keenly is Bishop Dag Heward Hills who also gained the highest number of new followers among pastors in 2016 numbering 290,210.
Full report of the 2016 Ghana Social Media Rankings are available on www.cliqafrica.com/gsmr
Below are the 2016 Top 10 Most Influential Pastors on Social Media:
1. Dr. Mensa Otabil
2. Bishop Dag Heward-Mills
3. Archbishop Nicholas Duncan Williams
4. Apostle Opoku Onyinah
5. Prophet Kakra Baiden
6. Bishop Charles Agyin-Asare
7. Rev. Sam Korankye Ankrah
8. Bishop James Kwaku Saah
9. Rev. Joseph Eastwood Anaba
10. Prophet Victor Kusi Boateng
Chairman of The Church of Pentecost, Apostle Opoku Onyinah made an impressive rise from the 2015 ranking to take a new 4th position in the 2016 rankings.
Potential entrants onto the next Ghana Social Media Rankings include: Prophet Bernard Nelson-Eshun, Dr Lawrence Tetteh, Robert Ampiah-Kwofi and Rev. Steve Mensah
The ranking which was based on the GSMR Score was analysed from their Social Media followings, Growth Difference, Engagements, Post Reaches and Mentions.
The 2016 Ghana Social Media Rankings was conducted by Avance Media, CliQAfrica and Dream Ambassadors Foundation GH.