- Banger Alert!!! Mr Kurt Of Rockcity Empire Finally Drops “Catalyst”
- Mr Eazi’s Accra To Lagos Tops Uk iTunes World Music Chart
- Download: Cabum’s Diss Song “Am High” Is A Master Piece Beyond Perfection
- Download: Mr Eazi ft Medikal – Tilapia (Prod. By Del B)
- 2017 Northern Entertainment Awards (NEA) Launched In Upper East
- Listen And Download : Khal Godsped- Public Enemy
- Check Out Why Sarkodie Might Just Be The Most Stingiest Celebrity
- Khal Godsped Is Back With A New Banger To Be Released Today
- Listen:Nigerian Fast Rising Singer K-Dollar Drops “As I They Pray”
- WTF !! Usher Leaks Wife’s Nude Pic Online
Saudi Arabian FA Find Footballer, Asamoah Gyan Guilty Of Keeping Un-Islamic Hair
- Updated: February 15, 2017
Asamoah Gyan might just lose his famous hair style as he has been fined to pay a huge amount after his hair style violated theirs laws.
The Football Association of the United Arab Emirates has found Ghanaian striker Asamoah Gyan and 39 other football stars in the country, guilty of breaking ethical rules by keeping un-Islamic hair.
Gyan is one of 46 players who is currently at the warning letter stage.
The former Sunderland striker, is on loan at Dubai-based Arabian Gulf League club Al-Ahli from Shanghai SIPG